- Born in Llanera de Ranes (Valencia).
- He began his musical studies at the School of Music in that town. He continues his training at the Superior Conservatory of Music in Valencia, the Neopercusión Center in Madrid, the University of Alcalá de Henares and the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- He has collaborated with different groups and orchestras such as Orquestra de l´Horta Nord, Orquestra de la Universitat de València, Orquestra Ciutat de Torrent, Orquesta Pablo Sarasate de Pamplona, Orquesta de la Comunidad de Madrid, Orquesta Nacional de España, Neopercusión, Nexensemble, Ensemble SoXXI among others.
- Performs concerts at festivals such as Solo Música and 12CAGE12 in Madrid, SoXXI Festival of Music and Contemporary Arts in Canals, Aujourd´hui Musiques in Perpignan, Soriano Musical Autumn in Soria, Seville Contemporary Music Festival, Music Week
Llanera de Ranes (Valencia) - Spain
Contemporary of the Conservatory of Segovia, Festival PAM! From Valencia, Presjovem Festival of Córdoba.
- He has been a professor at the Conservatori Municipal d'Albaida, Professional Conservatory of Oliva and Segovia and Superior Conservatory of Castellón.
- Currently working with PBPmallets on drumstick design projects for contemporary music.
Marc Moreno - Secret Calculation
playing with Dual Tone of PBPmallets